Sunday, September 4, 2011

You Deserve Better



Photobucket

Banner By: Stacey

Title: You Deserve Better
Rating: PG-13
Author: Sxymami0909
Fandom: Supernatural
Pairing: William/Cassandra (Dean/Jo implied)
Word Count: 1,520
Song: “Missionary Man” Eurythmics from Deansmistress22





Well I was born an original sinner.
I was borne from original sin.


He pulled the sleek black car into the spot outside the Roadhouse and killed the engine. It took a week to finish up his hunt and make it to the rundown looking bar. He pushed the door open, slid out of the car, and shoved it shut behind him.

He walked toward the front of the building adjusting the leather jacket on his back as his palm made contact with wood, the door flinging open. People turned in his direction at the sound of the bell, but he ignored their stares and headed straight for the counter.

Blonde hair caught his eyes and he grinned, plopping down on a stool as he waited for her to turn and notice him. She tossed a few empty beer bottles into a bin and as she spun toward him, long waves whipping around her face.

She stopped, a look of surprise crossing her features before her face flushed, grin settling on her lips. He eyed her as she reached under the counter grabbing a beer before popping it open and sliding it over to him. Her voice was soft when she spoke. “Hey.”

“Hey yourself sweetheart.”

“Haven’t seen you in a while.”

He took a swig of his beer, eyes dancing mischievously as he leaned over the counter slightly and spoke in a low voice. “Been busy…why, did ya miss me princess?”

He saw a blush shade her face briefly before she rolled her eyes and turned away from him with a snort. “Please, like I don’t have better things to do then wait around for your sorry ass. What are you doing here anyway?”

He opened his mouth when the kitchen door flew open and Ellen came walking out. She stopped when she saw him and grinned. He gave her a warm smile and waved. She moved in his direction reaching over the counter to give him a hug. “Hey sweetie.”

“Hey grandma, how’s it going?”

“Can’t complain. Your parents said you were stopping by. You have a package for me?”

William nodded, stood and pulled a small package out of his pocket. "Yeah, sorry about that. Job took longer than I thought it would. Dad said open it when you’re with grandpa.”

He shrugged and Ellen nodded before glancing at Cassandra. She smiled at the young girl before motioning her head in William’s direction. “Go on then, take your break. I can handle things for a bit.”

She gave Ellen a hesitant look. “You Sure.”

She nodded. “Get.”

Cassandra grinned before pulling off her apron and walking around the bar. William grinned as he slid an arm around her waist. He smirked at Ellen and nodded. “No worries grandma, I’ll have her back safe and sound in no time.”

“Mmm”

Ellen gave him a stern look as Cassandra slapped him gently before pulling away and moving ahead of him. “Come on Winchester, you owe me dinner.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Ellen watched as the teenagers made their way out of the Roadhouse, their laughter traveling through the door and she sighed. That boy was the spitting image of his father, born from original sin. Dean Winchester had bedded half the country before finally settling down with her daughter and starting a family.

His son was no slouch either, but she saw the way he looked at Cassandra, it was the same way Dean looked at Jo. She wouldn’t have let him near her otherwise. William was a good kid, but he’d made his fair share of mistakes and she was sure he’d make more in the years to come.

Hopefully though, he wouldn’t wait as long as Dean and Jo had to tell Cassandra how he felt. His parents were lucky, not everyone gets more than once chance to make things right. She just hopped he realized that.

And if I had a dollar bill
For all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money
Piled up to my chin...

William pulled the car over at an empty park and Cassandra frowned. She turned in her seat raising an eyebrow at him. “What are we doing? We’re in the middle of a deserted park.”

He chuckled. “Really? I hadn’t noticed.”

“Will…”

He cut her off. “I thought we could use a little alone time together.”

She smirked when he leaned over cupping her cheek and capturing her lips with his. She moaned into his mouth and she could feel the grin on his lips as he pulled her closer until she was straddling his lap. Her body felt like it was on fire as his hands moved everywhere at once.

When his hand came in contact with one bra covered breast she gasped not even realizing he’d opened her shirt. His lips latched onto her neck and her head lolled back, eyes shut, biting her lip as she moved lightly against his lap.

He groaned and his hands tightened on her body. Cassandra wasn’t stupid she’d heard stories about the youngest Winchester. How he was like his father, a bad ass hunter and womanizer, but she’d let him in anyway. She’d never felt more alive than the day she met him.

If she had a dollar bill for every woman he’d met or been more than friends with, well she’d probably have a mountain of bills up to her damn chin. She took a deep breath as her hand slid down to his belt pulling at it. His hand shot out stopping her.

William leaned back against the seat and she could see the conflict on his face, the effort it took for him to stop. He took a few deep breaths and when he opened his eyes he saw confusion on her face. He swallowed hard and shook his head. “We can’t do this.”

She gaped at him. “What? Are you out of your mind? You bring me out here and we…then…and now…”

He smiled at her inability to form a full sentence, but when she sent a glare his way the smile fell from his face as he ran a frustrated hand through his hair. “Look…Cassie…it’s complicated. I should have never started this thing. You know me…I’m not the right guy for you.”

She raised an eyebrow, lifted her body slightly and ground against him. His jaw tensed and he let out a muffled moan.

“Christ woman! You’re trying to kill me aren’t you? Look I’m really trying not to be a horny douche here, but you’re making it kind of hard.”

She leaned down warm breath on his ear. “I can feel that.”

He banged his head against the head rest and sighed. “Cassandra…”

“William…”

It was his turn to glare at her and he growled lightly. “Don’t’ you get it? This will change things. I can’t…its sex.”

She chuckled. “Ohh I’m sorry I didn’t realize I was sitting here corrupting a virgin.”

“No, but I am!” His words halted her actions and the humor left her eyes as she stared down at him. He saw the vulnerability flash in her eyes and she swallowed hard.

“How?”

He raised an eyebrow. “How’d I know?”

She nodded.

He shrugged. “I know you and I just…I’m a Winchester and we don’t do well with the relationship stuff. My mom and dad are like the only exception ever and trust me that road wasn’t even close to easy. I’m eighteen. I don’t have anything to offer you right now and I don’t want you to just be another notch.”

He gave her a warm smile as he brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, voice soft as emotion filled his eyes gazed at her. “You deserve better than empty promises and a quick screw in the car. I don’t wanna be that guy with you. You’re better than that. I…I care about you.”

Her eyes watered as she cupped his cheek. “I care about you too.”

He nodded and the confident smirk was back. “I kinda figured.”

She slapped him and he chuckled tilting his head and giving her body a once over before shaking his head. “How about we head back. I’m sure your breaks almost over and then maybe we can get that dinner.”

She smiled leaning in a placing a chaste kiss on his lips before climbing off him. “Sounds good to me. What are you in the mood for?”

A thoughtful look crossed his face before he smiled. “Hmm, I could go for some pie.”

She laughed as they fixed their clothes. William started the car and pulled out onto the road, mood light. As the sun set, cool breeze blowing through the half-open window, ACDC playing in the background, Cassandra let out a content sigh.

He sent a grin her way before his eyes were back on the road, arm around the back of her seat as he bobbed his head in time with the music. If this was a preview of what her life looked like in the future, Cassandra was sure in for a bumpy ride…a ride she couldn’t wait to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment